Last updated: February 9, 2022
With recent changes to restrictions on businesses, below are some important updates to our operating policies.
WE CAN NOW SEE ALL CASES BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
This includes vaccines, wellness exams, blood work, heartworm testing, spays and neuters, dental services, and more!
SAFETY MEASURES TO KEEP EVERYONE SAFE
- Our doors are open, and we are allowing one pet parent to come inside with their pet for the appointment.
- Please wear a mask when coming in and ensure it covers the nose and mouth.
- Continue the use of credit cards as the preferred payment method.
- Continue with curbside pickup of food and medication (unless you have used our online store and are having your order delivered directly to your home). To place an order through our online store, visit our website and click on “Online Store.”
Thank you for your patience and understanding, and we look forward to seeing you and your furry family members again!
– Your dedicated team at Cambrian Animal Hospital